Trophy Deer Hunts
If you’ve always dreamed of hunting huge trophy whitetails in the remote woods of Northern Maine, you’ve come to the right place. We specialize in trophy Maine deer hunts in some of the most remote areas in the Eastern United States. Our week-long whitetail hunts are rewarding but very demanding and require a strong commitment from both the client and the guide. These northern Maine monster bucks don’t come easy. Patience and persistence is a must and often times we are enduring cold, rain, snow and wind.
We also can’t stress enough that this is not a “meat” hunt. We are hunting 200+ lb. trophy Maine deer. Those deer that you would proudly hang on any wall.
All of our hunts are 6 days in duration. We have several guided hunts available. Our Treestand Hunts with a maximum of 8 clients and our 1-on-1 hunts for those desiring a more personalized experience.
Clients arrive Sunday, hunt Monday through the following Saturday and depart Sunday. Guide is responsible for care of your trophy and removing animal from the woods. Hunts do not include Hunting License, North Maine Woods Gate Fee, State Lodging Tax, Taxidermy, or Butchering. Lodging for our clients is provided at Great Mountain Manor, in Elm Stream Township. For more information visit our Deer & Moose Hunting Lodging page.
Typical Maine Whitetail Adventures Hunt
Arrival at 12:00 Noon
Check in, unpack
Shoot guns, pre-trip briefing
Typical Hunting Day (Monday through Saturday)
- Wake up early, get gear ready.
- Eat breakfast / pack a lunch.
- Get dressed after breakfast to minimize scent on hunting clothes.
- Travel to hunting area.
- Guide brings client to the beginning of a flagged path that leads to stand (hike to the stand varies from 1/4 to 1-1/2 miles).
- Ideal time for client to arrive at stand is at or just before first daylight. A headlamp for entering woods and climbing into stand is strongly recommended.
- Client stays in stand throughout the day. For safety reasons we do not allow clients to explore the stand area.
- Client meets guide at pre-determined location & time.
- Travel back to camp.
- Dinner / discuss morning plans.
Departure time Sunday by 8:00 AM
2022 Deer Season Dates
October 16th to 23rd, 2022
1st week – October 30th to November 6th, 2022
2nd week -November 6th to 13th, 2022
3rd week -November 13th to 20th, 2022
4th week -November 20th to 27th, 2022
November 27th to December 4th, 2022
Book Your Hunt Today
Registered Maine Guide