Trophy Deer Hunts
If you’ve always dreamed of hunting huge trophy whitetails in the remote woods of Northern Maine, you’ve come to the right place. We specialize in trophy Maine deer hunts in some of the most remote areas in the Eastern United States. Our five-day whitetail hunts are rewarding but very demanding and require a strong commitment from both the client and the guide. These northern Maine monster bucks don’t come easy. Patience and persistence is a must and often times we are enduring cold, rain, snow and wind.
We also can’t stress enough that this is not a “meat” hunt. We are hunting 200+ lb. trophy Maine deer. Those deer that you would proudly hang on any wall.
All of our hunts are 5 days in duration. We have several guided hunts available. Our Treestand Hunts with a maximum of 6 clients and our 1-on-1 hunts for those desiring a more personalized experience.
Clients arrive Sunday, hunt Monday through the following Friday and depart Saturday. Your guide is responsible for care of your trophy and removing animal from the woods. Hunts do not include Hunting License, North Maine Woods Gate Fee, State Lodging Tax, Taxidermy, or Butchering. Lodging for our clients is provided at Great Mountain Manor, in Elm Stream Township. For more information visit our Deer & Moose Hunting Lodging page.
Typical Maine Whitetail Adventures Hunt
Arrival at 1:00 pm
Check in, unpack
Shoot guns, pre-trip briefing
Typical Hunting Day (Monday through Friday)
- Wake up early, get gear ready.
- Eat breakfast / pack a lunch.
- Get dressed after breakfast to minimize scent on hunting clothes.
- Travel to hunting area.
- Guide brings client to the beginning of a flagged path that leads to stand (hike to the stand varies from 1/4 to 1-1/2 miles).
- Ideal time for client to arrive at stand is at or just before first daylight. A headlamp for entering woods and climbing into stand is strongly recommended.
- Client stays in stand throughout the day. For safety reasons we do not allow clients to explore the stand area.
- Client meets guide at pre-determined location & time.
- Travel back to camp.
- Dinner / discuss morning plans.
Departure time Saturday by 8:00 AM
2024 Deer Season Dates
October 20th to 26th, 2024
1st week - November 3rd to 9th, 2024
2nd week - November 10th to 16th, 2024
3rd week - November 17th to 23rd, 2024
4th week - November 24th to 30th, 2024
December 1st to December 7th, 2024
Book Your Hunt Today
Master Maine Guide